Here you can manage currency and enabled currency is used product price. The default currency will display all the product prices in that currency. This Currency list page can be found under
Log in to your admin panel and go to System> Localization> Currency. Obviously, Your currency are already on the list, so no need to add more!
Let’s take a tour by exploring the setup of Currency.
The following information is needed about a currency to edit it to your store:
- Currency Title
- Code: The ISO code for the currency. Currency codes can be looked up at this currency converter.
- Symbol Left: Adds a currency symbol to the left of the code.
- Symbol Right: Adds a currency symbol to the right of the code.
- Decimal Places: The amount of decimal places displayed in the price of the storefront.
- Value: The Default currency will be set to a value of 1. Every value of the currency will be relative to this value. Since the Rupee is 1.0 (the default) and will update the currency values in the Local Tab under store settings if Auto Update Currency is enabled. Visit Settings for more information.
- Status: Enables or disables the currency in the storefront.
Congratulations !!! Now the store currency is updated and ready for customer view. Get ready to sell your store products with currency.
Let's look, how your currency will reflect the front end of the Website