Upgrade Procedure on every release:
1. If you are a user already bought this kit and want to upgrade the new features just go to the Opencart Admin panel menu
Remove the old extension from the menu and install the new extension which is under the upgrade folder.
2. Go to Extension>Modification folder and just click refresh
3. Don’t do any other operation in the Extension>Extension folder
4. And follow the same steps as per the Extension Setup procedure document
Mobile Api Extension Setup Procedure
1. Before Install this extension you must check the following file File path: admin>>controller>>marketplace>>install.php Goto line no : 124 and add the below values inside the array $allowed 'system/engine/', 'catalog/controller/', ...
App Export - i.am.retailer Store Admin Panel
i.am.retailer allows you to create and modify your App Store with the theme you like. This will helps you to fully control your App Store management. Let's take a look at how to create and export your app one by one First, log in to your Store Admin ...
Delivery Date and Time Picker
Business Success means money - but it isn't as simple as writing on paper. What makes this profit per se money? The answer to this is what makes each business unique. From the onset of the 21st century, online business was a buzzword and seemed like ...
How to manage your store with Admin mobile app
The Administration Panel (or the admin panel for short) is the primary tool for you to interact with your online store. i.am.retailer designed the Admin app for you to stay connected with your store wherever you are. Here you can manage products and ...
What to do if I encounter issues related to the mobile app?
First, check to see if you are running our supported version as provided in the requirement document of Artifact zip file and, if not, perform the required upgrade. Getting the latest version often solves common issues. If upgrading doesn’t resolve ...