1. First Download our i.am.retailer base app from buyer kit and run with the Android Studio.
2. Once the base kit download opens the project in Android Studio. It will have the below structure when you open in an android studio. Setup procedure and Android launch document available in base kit itself. Follow the instruction based on that to open the base app in studio
3. Next Download our electronics Theme Source Code kit under the themes/code folder. Inside the code folder there is and iarelectronics.zip. Unzip the file. Below is the file structure of the new electronics theme downloaded. We need to replace all these files inside the base app of the same path
4. Copy the java file MainActivity.java from the Electronics theme folder which is presented inside the theme path app/src/main/java/com/iamretailer and paste the file on the same path of the base app. It will replace the MainActivity.java app/src/main/java/com/iamretailer
5. Next inside Adapter folder under app/src/main/java/com/iamretailer there are 2 files BrandzAdapter.java and CommonAdapter.java Replace the 2 files presented on the same path of the base app app/src/main/java/com/iamretailer/Adapter
6. Next Under the app/src/main/res/drawable folder there are some xml files, replace these files under the base app on the same path app/src/main/res/drawable.
.6. Next Under the app/src/main/res/layout folder there are some xml files, replace these files under the base app on the same path app/src/main/res/layout.
6. Next Under the app/src/main/res/mipmap-hdpi folder there are some png files, replace these files under the base app on the same path app/src/main/res/mipmap-hdpi.
7. Next Under the app/src/main/res/values folder there are some xml files, replace these files under the base app on the same path app/src/main/res/values.
8. That's all now all the theme files replaced inside the base app. Now just run the app from android studio.